Birthday Buffet at Sambo Kojin
As a post-birthday celebration, my mom took me and my brothers on a buffet resto at Eastwood, Quezon City. My mom’s a promo-hunter who has her ears attuned to anyone who said “free food” and “eat-all-you-can.” She found her prey on Sambo Kojin.
If you’re a fan of Japanese food as I am, you’ll dig Sambo Kojin and its wonderful buffet of Japanese specialties. If your birthday falls between October and November 15, then you’re in for a real treat. Sambo Kojin offers FREE meal to the lucky birthday boys and girls!
Here’s the mechanics:
1. Free Buffet for Birthday Celebrant who will dine in any of the participating restaurants accompanied by one (1) paying adult on actual birthday, within three (3) days before and three (3) days after that.
2. Free Birthday Buffet may be claimed up to 14 times, lunch and dinner, within those seven (7) days. Only 1 Free Birthday Buffet may be claimed per visit.
3. To claim, Celebrant must present to any of our dining personnel a valid document with proof of date of birth (Birth Certificate, SSS ID, TIN ID, Voter’s ID, Passport, Driver’s License, PRC License, AFP/Military ID).
4. Celebrant must also completely fill out the information sheet.
5. All Firstfoods Food Services, Inc. and Golden Reef Food Services, Inc. personnel and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not qualified to join the promo.
6. Promo is not valid with any other existing promotions.
Promo period is extended up to November 15, 2013.
[courtesy of Sambo Kojin Facebook page]
Be careful with these little guys. They’re pretty heavy for the appetite. Better try all other delicacies before stuffing yourselves out with sushis and makis.
Yours truly celebrating her 21st birthday, wishing for a healthier life by pigging out.
5/5 stars for Sambo Kojin because:
- The restaurant ambiance is bright and spacious (in Eastwood branch); apart from that, there are enough seats and tables for a full night. The classy atmosphere may intimidate you at first and you may not pick as much food as you want in the beginning, BUT because of that, your appetite has more room for you to try new delicacies.
- The promo. I mean, they’re practically offering you everything just because you are born in THAT certain day of the month. You can thank your parents later.
- The food is simply superb. They also have a complete assortment of condiments in the table and the grill is easy to handle. Don’t be scared of blowing or burning things up.
- The staff. The waiters and waitresses are really helpful. And they are really good at not laughing at you when you handle the grill for the first time like you’re cutting off a wire of a bomb before it detonates.
- The ice cream and the toppings!! Better make sure to have more room for desserts!
So what are you waiting for? Go check out your calendar and plan your dinner to Sambo Kojin before the promo ends at November 15. There’s no wonderful way of celebrating your bittersweet coming-of-age by eating all you can.
Posted on October 3, 2013, in Hotels/Resto in Manila, story and tagged birthday celebrations, birthday promo, buffet, buffet promo, eastwood, eat-all-you-can, japanese food restaurant Manila, restaurants in manila, sambo kojin. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.